Mr. Money Mustache is a family man living in the United States who retired from work, relatively wealthy, at about age 30. After several years of retirement, he noticed that his still-working peers were envious of his lifestyle. They were making more money than he ever had, yet they were somehow still broke. So he decided to write this blog to educate the world on how it is done.
Mr. Money Mustache has a Wise Score of 88.24, which ranks it #39 among personal finance blogs.
Wise Score is an average of six statistics: MozRank, Number of Links to Domain, Klout Score, Twitter Followers, Alexa Rank, and Compete Rank. A Wise Score of 90 means the blog is better than 90% of its peers "on average". Learn more.
|Date||Rank||Wise Score||MozRank|| Linking|
| Facebook |
Recent Tweets from @mrmoneymustache
- @TickInTime Which is why I allow people to enjoy occasional WORK during retirement! A life of permanent sloth is for chumps :-)
- RT @Fuhgeddabowdit: @mrmoneymustache kudos on your efforts to educate through your writings, but it'd be much more effective if you cut the…
- @waynsdeepkimchi Plus, if you assume average (poor in US) health, costs are high. I wonder what costs for the healthiest 10% would be?
- @waynsdeepkimchi I think they forgot to do net-present-value of those figures. And probably assumed a costly low-deductible plan(?)
- @kate_vandy thanks Kate. Looks like I missed you by a few time zones but will send you an email today.
- The Principle of Constant Optimization http://t.co/4fm5wVPQa7
- @Flippa Wow! I really need to check out those Phillipines and learn about the business scene. Any entrepreneurs there have a spare couch?
- Nicely written @konklone ! Your friend who mentions Calvinism is crazy. This is about living a sweet party of a life, not atoning for sins!
- Don'y worry @kbheithaus, @ramit LOVES the MMM philosophy. He just doesn't realize it yet :-)
- Lending Club Experiment Update! I've now seen my first defaults, but overall it remains a surprising Money Machine http://t.co/a7KBrGddwN
Recent Tweets about @mrmoneymustache
- @Fuhgeddabowdit @mrmoneymustache It definitely *would* be more effective, but does it *need* to be? MMM'ism is limited-audience already.
- @TickInTime @mrmoneymustache for e-mail, try going through the contact form on the site. There is a new e-mail address!
- @mrmoneymustache touché sir! Have a great weekend.
- #FF follow these great twitters @ForbesRicky for adventure @MelissaBrie for All Regina @TrenchFitness for fitness @mrmoneymustache for $$$
- @Fuhgeddabowdit @mrmoneymustache Keep doing what works MMM! Your passion about frugality makes your writing enjoyable. Preach it!
- @mrsmoneym @mrmoneymustache
I tried sending MMM an email but it won't go through. Check out this BBC article:
- “@darrenhill1: @Stasher_SK @ECSBusinessEd @RickMilewicz @mrmoneymustache @JohnnyMoneyseed that's what JA is all about! :)” glad to hear.
- @Stasher_SK @ECSBusinessEd @RickMilewicz @mrmoneymustache @JohnnyMoneyseed that's what JA is all about! :)
- @ECSBusinessEd @RickMilewicz @mrmoneymustache @JohnnyMoneyseed as long as we are teaching real world skills, personal not biz focused.
- @Stasher_SK @rickmilewicz @mrmoneymustache @johnnymoneyseed that's why you take business education #personalfinance #accounting
Social Media Reach & Influence (by Klout)+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Klout Score||61.79||The Klout Score is a 0-100 rating of @mrmoneymustache's overall influence on Twitter.|
|True Reach||779||True Reach is the size of @mrmoneymustache's engaged audience. Klout eliminates inactive and spam accounts, and only include accounts that @mrmoneymustache actually influences.|
|Network Score||23.31||0-100 rating of the influence level of @mrmoneymustache's engaged audience.|
|Amplification Score||11.00||0-100 score of the likelihood that @mrmoneymustache's tweets will be acted upon by their followers.|
|Broadcaster||You broadcast great content that spreads like wildfire. You are an essential information source in your industry. You have a large and diverse audience that values your content.|
|Influential Topics||Influenced By||Influencer Of|
Google Search Rankings (by SEMRush)+/-
SEMRush finds the Google keywords where mrmoneymustache.com ranks in the top 20 search results.
|SEMRush Rank||89,831||Rating of sites by the number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results.|
|SE Keywords||1,307||Number of keywords (search queries) the domain ranks in the top 20 Google (US) search results.|
|SE Traffic||5,405||Estimated number of visitors coming from the first 20 Google search results (per month).|
|SE Traffic Price||$10,894||Estimated cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.|
Top 10 Most Valuable Search Rankings
The domain's best rankings; considering their position, other competition, demand for the keyword, and cost to purchase an AdWords ad for the keyword.
|#||Keyword||Position||Search Results||Search Volume||CPC||URL|
|1||marks daily apple||3||32,300,000||18,100||$0.53||www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/08/07/mr-money-mustache-vs-marks-daily-apple/|
|3||costco membership fee||4||148,000||3,600||$0.56||www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/09/30/is-a-costco-membership-worth-the-cost/|
|8||mister money mustache||1||29,000||170||$0.10||www.mrmoneymustache.com/|
Top Competitors in Search Results
Domains that frequently appear in the same search results as this domain.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||SE Keywords||SE Traffic||SE Traffic Price||AdWords Keywords|
Potential Ad/Traffic Buyers
AdWords buyers next to this domain's Google search results.
|#||Domain||Common Keywords||AdWords Keywords||AdWords Traffic||AdWords Traffic Price||SE Keywords|
Majestic SEO Stats+/-
|Stat Name||Value||Stat Explanation|
|Referring Domains||2,447||Number of referring domains known for this item. If -1 then this number is not yet known.|
|Referring .EDU Domains||4||Number of referring domains from EDUcational sites (only exact .edu TLD included; no regional domains).|
|Referring IPs||1,347||Number of referring IP addresses.|
|External Backlinks||132,021||Number of external backlinks for this item.|
|Indexed URLs||85,786||Number of URLs for given item type present in index - these are NOT backlinks, but rather URLs belonging to given domain or subdomain: this metric is useful as an indication of domain content size.|