SXSW Session RSVP
Wise Bread is hosting a 2010 SXSW session and you're invited!
- Title: Measuring Blogger Credibility: FTC Regulation vs. Crowdsourced Solutions
- Time: Saturday, March 13 at 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Format: Core Conversations
- Location: SXSW Austin Convention Center Room 19B (map)
Special guests for the session:
- Debbie Wogan, Senior VP of Sales for Blogher.
- Stacey Ferguson, FTC Division of Advertising Practices (attending via Skype & chat)
- Linsey Knerl Wal-Mart 11 Moms
- Will Chen, Greg Go, Lynn Truong Co-founder of Wise Bread.
How to RSVP
Fill out the short below and that's it! If you RSVP for the session now, we will also feature you in our future press releases and promo materials for the session.
"The FTC wants to regulate blogs because many are posting reviews without disclosing conflicts of interest. Is government intervention the answer? This panel discusses new ways to measure blogger credibility using crowdsourced, self-policing systems. It'll examine specific metrics, review the new tools available, and propose new industry standards."
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting everyone down in Austin!