Ask the Readers: Do You Go to Sporting Events?
Most people are a fan of at least one sport or team. Whether it's your college football team or your favorite NBA team, chances are you watch your team play from time to time. You may even splurge and attend sporting events every once in awhile! However, the cost of attending games may deter you from buying tickets.
Do you go to sporting events? If so, how do you save on tickets? Do you use eBay? Craigslist? Ticketmaster? Or do you opt to stay in to watch the big game?
Tell us if you go to sporting events and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, May 14th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after May 14th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.