Ask the Readers: Have You Filed Your Taxes Yet?
Tax season is upon us again! The joys of getting confused by tax code and sending your money off to the IRS tends to make this time of year not so fun for everyone. The filing deadline this year is April 17th since April 15th is a Sunday and April 16th is Emancipation Day in the District of Columbia.
Have you filed your taxes yet? Did you (or will you) use a tax professional to do your taxes? If you get a refund, how will you spend it?
Tell us if you've filed your taxes and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, March 19th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 19th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.