Ask the Readers: How Do You Save on Valentine's Day?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Margaret, Tabathia, and Melody for winning this week's contest!
Valentine's Day is right around the corner! It's time to start thinking about what to get that special someone in your life. Many people go with the traditional chocolates and red roses, while others get a little more creative in order not break the bank when Valentine's Day rolls around!
How do you save on Valentine's Day? Do you make your own gifts? Do something special for your significant other? Or do you go ahead and splurge instead of worrying about being frugal?
Tell us how you save on Valentine's Day and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, February 11th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 11th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.