Ask the Readers: How Have You Spent Past Tax Refunds?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Gina, Mary, and Julie for winning this week's contest!
It's tax season! Many Americans dread the paperwork involved in filing taxes, but no one would turn down a tax refund if it turns out the government owes you money. Putting the tax refund into a savings or retirement account is the sensible thing to do, but depending on your financial situation and your goals at any given year, you may have decided to spend the money elsewhere.
How have you spent past tax refunds? Do you think the money was well-spent, in retrospect? Are you expecting a refund this year?
Tell us how you've spent your tax refund in past years and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For Extra Entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on Flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, March 6 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after March 6 on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and U.S. resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.