Ask the Readers: What DIY Projects Do You Do?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Kelli, Lynda, and Louly for winning this week's contest!
From car maintenance to home decor to pantry staples, DIY can be a great way to save money on services and products that you use in your everyday life. While some projects are easy for beginners to pick up, other projects are better left to professionals if you don't have the equipment, skills, or time to make it work.
What DIY projects do you do? Do you DIY to save money or simply because you enjoy the activity, or both? Has a project ever gone terribly wrong or surprisingly right? If you don't DIY, is there a project you'd like to learn?
Tell us about your DIY projects and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, February 25th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 25th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.