Ask the Readers: What Money Advice are You Sick Of? (Chance to Win $20!)
In a recent weekly Tweetchat that Wise Bread participated in, we asked some readers what financial advice was getting old. The responses were varied, but the themes were the same: "Quit telling me to cut out my daily latte! I don't even drink latte!" Basically, people are feeling the strain of the economy, but are still getting one-size-fits-all answers to help them stay within budget.
Do you feel the same way? Or do you find this to be good advice for you, personally? Maybe there is some other bit of advice that you've heard here or on other blogs that you're just sick and tired of hearing. Share with us the personal finance tip that you are tired of hearing for a chance to win a $20 Amazon GC!
Win one of three $20 Amazon gift cards:
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry.)
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, September 13th at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after September 13th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
- Only those who have "Liked" both our Facebook page and the contest update will be entered.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.