Ask the Readers $200 Giveaway: What is Your Favorite Way to Save Money?
Congratulations to Karen L for winning a $100 Skype gift card and to Susan S and Karen G for winning $50 Visa gift cards!
Chances are if you are a Wise Bread reader, you are interested in saving money and have learned many ways to cut your costs. There are many blogs out there that can help you keep your expenses low using money-saving tactics. From couponing to apps to thrift shops and more, everyone has their favorite ways to save money!
What is your favorite way to save money? Do you love couponing? Using money-saving apps? Doing DIY projects?
Tell us about your favorite way to save money and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $100 Skype Gift Card or one of two $50 Visa Gift Cards!
Win a $100 Skype gift card or one of two $50 Visa Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways via Rafflecopter — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comment section below, then enter the name and email address you used to post your comment into the Rafflecopter widget to confirm your entry. (Your email is kept private, other entrants will not be able to see it! We just use this information to confirm your entry.)
For an extra entry:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. After you tweet, use our Rafflecopter widget to confirm your entry:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest starts Tuesday April 1st, 2014 and ends Monday, April 7th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after April 7th, 2014 on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all the drawings — once by leaving a comment and once by tweeting then confirming your entry through Rafflecopter.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Open only to permanent legal U.S. residents 18 years or older physically residing in the fifty (50) United States of America and the District of Columbia, excluding the state of Rhode Island.
- Prizes are delivered by Wise Bread. Wise Bread is the host and administrator of this contest.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Click here for more details.
Here is a message from our sponsor:
Sponsored by Skype - Use Skype Credit to call mobiles and landlines home and abroad at low rates.