Ask the Readers: Are You Prepared for a Natural Disaster?
With the recent earthquake and hurricane on the east coast, disaster preparedness is a topic on the minds of many people. Many people have a plan in place to follow should disaster strike. However, some people have no plan to follow if they are faced with a natural disaster.
Are you prepared for a natural disaster? Do you have an emergency fund? What about an evacuation plan? Do you know what your insurance covers? If you aren't prepared for a natural disaster yet, are you thinking about getting prepared?
Tell us if are prepared for a natural disaster and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, September 5th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 5th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Note: Due to recent changes in Facebook's promotions guidelines, we have restructured the entry format of our giveaways.