Ask The Readers: Do You Comparison Shop?
Everyone loves finding good deals on items they need to buy. Most people will look for items on sale and relish in the glory of not paying full price. Others will take their shopping to a new level and comparison shop to make sure they go to the right store to get the best price on what they need.
Do you comparison shop? Why or why not? If you do comparison shop, do you only do it at certain times (i.e. when you buy groceries) or do you do it whenever you go shopping?
Tell us whether or not you comparison shop and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, August 8th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after August 8th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Note: Due to recent changes in Facebook's promotions guidelines, we have restructured the entry format of our giveaways.