Ask the Readers: Do You Have a Gym Membership?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Chrissy, Amanda, and Christina for winning this week's contest!
Gym memberships are especially popular in the winter, what with exercise-related resolutions and cold weather that's less than great for outdoor activities. As such, you probably won't get the best deal at this time, but access to a gym's facilities and personal trainers is still worth the cost for many people.
Do you have a gym membership? Is it a worthwhile expense for you? Why or why not? If you don't have a gym membership, would you consider getting one if the price is right?
Tell us whether you have a gym membership and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, January 27th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 27th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.