Ask the Readers: Do You Pay For Convenience?
Let's be honest: goods and services that make our lives a little easier are always fantastic. Most people are willing to pay a little extra when it comes to convenience. However, there are many people who refuse to pay for convenience goods or services and instead opt to take the extra time to do things themselves all in the name of saving money.
Do you pay for convenience goods or services? Will you buy precut fruits or veggies instead of cutting them yourself? Do you clean your own house or hire a housekeeper? Why?
Tell us whether or not you pay for convenience and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
Enter 1 of 3 Ways:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, then "Like" the update mentioning this giveaway (you can comment, as well — but you don't have to for entry), or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, May 9th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after May 9th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email, Facebook, and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.