Ask the Readers: Have You Ever Been Audited by the IRS?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Jason, Christie, and Allison for winning this week's contest!
Tax season opened this year on January 31st, and like every year before it, we're all very careful about getting our tax returns right. Right?
Have you ever been audited by the IRS? What did you have to do to set things straight? If you've never received the dreaded audit notice, do you take any extra steps just in case you are audited?
Tell us whether you have ever been audited by the IRS and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, February 24th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after February 24th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.