Ask the Readers: How Do You Prioritize Your Savings Goals?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Guest, Kathryn, and Mary for winning this week's contest!
Everyone is always trying to save money for at least a couple goals. Whether it's an emergency fund, retirement, a car, a house, your kid's college fund, or that dream vacation you want to take, chances are you have savings goals of your own. Trying to decide how to prioritize your goals when it comes to savings can be tough especially if you only have a set amount of income you can set aside for savings each month!
How do you prioritize your savings goals? Do you focus on one goal at a time? Divvy up what you are able to save amongst all your goals?
Tell us how you prioritize your savings goals and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, January 21st at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after January 21st on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.