Ask the Readers: How Do You Save During the Holidays?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Linda, Ryan, and Carissa for winning this week's contest!
The holiday season is one of the most expensive times of the year, what with millions of people spending extra on food, decor, travel, and gifts. For the budget-conscious, it takes strategic planning and prioritizing to keep costs low.
How do you save during the holidays? Have you changed any part of your festivities to make it more frugal? What is your biggest holiday budgeting challenge this year?
Tell us how you save during the holidays and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, December 2nd at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after December 2nd on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.