Ask the Readers: How Do You Save on Your Phone Bill?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Monique, Allison, and Linda for winning this week's contest!
For many of us, mobile phones (be they smart or dumb) are essential tools in our daily lives. We can't live without them...but we sure can try to lower the cost of using them!
How do you save on your phone bill? Can you lower the cost even more by eliminating certain features or functions? If so, what can you cut?
Tell us how you save on your phone bill and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, July 14th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 14th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.