Ask the Readers: What Is Your Biggest Financial Goal?
Most people have financial goals they are trying to accomplish. Whether it's dining out less or cutting back on a certain item in your budget, everyone works on achieving small financial goals everyday. But people also work towards achieving larger financial goals such as getting out of debt, buying a house, retiring, or taking a dream vacation too!
What is your biggest financial goal? Saving up for a house? Buying a car? Taking a trip around the world? Paying off your debt?
Tell us about your biggest financial goal and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, July 30th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after July 30th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.