Ask the Readers: What Is Your Dream Job?
Everyone has envisioned their dream job. Sports fans have probably considered job opportunities they could have working for their favorite team, travel enthusiasts have most likely thought about what it would be like to work for National Geographic, and writers have probably contemplated how to get a job working for their favorite publication. Whatever your priorities are in life, there is a job out there that would be perfect for you!
What is your dream job? Is it something where you'd make a ton of money? Be super famous? Have a flexible work schedule? Travel a bunch? Make a change in the world? Or...?
Tell us about your dream job and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — one for random comments, one for random Facebook "Likes", and another one for random tweets.
- Post your answer in the comments below
For extra entries (1 per action):
- Go to our Facebook page, "Like" us, and leave a comment on this article telling us you did, or
- Tweet your answer. You have to be a follower of our @wisebread account. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it. Leave a link to your tweet (click the timestamp for the individual URL) in a separate comment.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, June 4th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after June 4th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.