Ask the Readers: What Is Your Top Financial Priority?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Melissa, Mary, and Lori for winning this week's contest!
Most of us have several different financial goals, and the way we handle our money will vary depending on which goal we think is most important. For some people, it could be paying off student loans, credit card debt, a mortgage, or paying rent. Others might focus on saving up for retirement or a child's college fund.
What is your top financial priority? Why? How do you manage your money to reflect your financial priorities?
Tell us about your top financial priority and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards:
- Contest ends Monday, September 30th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after September 30th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.