Ask the Readers: What Motivates You? (Chance to win $20!)
*** Congrats to our winners! ***
- #47 - I set small rewards for wen I meet goals. I might reward myself with a new shirt for staying on budget for the month or a new piece of cookware upon completion of a full declutter and clean in the kitchen.
- frugallauren: If I want something different, I have to do something different. #WBAsk
Do you ever have days that you just aren't sure you can make it through? Perhaps you're working on a tough project, class, or financial situation that requires an unusual amount of commitment and drive. Are there things you do regularly to make it a little more bearable? We are curious about all the different ways to motivate yourself to keep on keepin' on!
We want to know what motivates you. If you're stuck in a job that you don't particularly like, how do you get through the day? Is it the money? Your family? The hope that you may be promoted? Perhaps you're not working, but use motivational tools to keep pressing on in your job search. What kinds of tips can you offer others in your position? By sharing your thoughts, you'll be entered to win a $20 Amazon GC.
Feel free to link to a blog post, if you're written on this topic! We'll include it in our post upon the conclusion of our giveaway!
Win a $20 Amazon gift card:
We're doing two giveaways — one for random comments, and another one for a random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
- Contest ends Monday, May 3rd at 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced after May 3rd on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter both drawings — once by leaving a comment and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.