Ask the Readers: What Subscriptions Do You Pay For?
Editor's Note: Congratulations to Guest, Leigh, and Amber for winning this week's contest!
There are so many subscription services available today. Everyone has heard of the traditional magazine and newspaper subscriptions. Many people subscribe to Netflix. But did you know there are subscription services that will deliver food, activities for your kids, books, and even clothes to you each month?
What subscriptions do you pay for? Magazines? Newspapers? Netflix? A food delivery service? If you don't have any subscriptions, do you ever find yourself buying magazines at the grocery store checkout or paying for movie rentals at Blockbuster?
Tell us what subscriptions you pay for and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
Win 1 of 3 $20 Amazon Gift Cards
We're doing three giveaways — here's how you can win!
- Post your answer in the comments below. One commenter will win a $20 Amazon Gift Card!
For extra entries:
- You can tweet about our giveaway for an extra entry. Also, our Facebook fans can get an extra entry too! Use our Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win one of the other two Amazon Gift Cards: a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Contest ends Monday, November 5th at 11:59 pm Pacific. Winners will be announced after November 5th on the original post. Winners will also be contacted via email.
- You can enter all three drawings — once by leaving a comment, once by liking our Facebook update, and once by tweeting.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Facebook.
- You must be 18 and US resident to enter. Void where prohibited.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post OR you have a photo on flickr to share, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.