Get Business Start-up Tips from “Apprentice” Finalist Dr. Randal Pinkett
He heard Donald Trump say, “You’re Hired!” in Season 4 of the reality TV Show, and now he’s written a no-nonsense book for the startup entrepreneur. He shares highlights from his new book The No Money Down CEO and gives us the scoop on keeping a business successful in tonight’s interview with Wise Bread.
Even if you haven’t followed the reality TV series phenomenon of "The Apprentice" (although I’ve always been a fan), you have still probably wondered how much money you really need to start a successful, high-growth business. While the economy has shifted since Randal began his series of business start-ups, his advice hasn’t gone stale. We get the exclusive scoop on Randal’s life, business experiences, and book during tonight’s Living Large on a Small Budget radio show at 8pm CST.
- How much money do you really need to start a thriving business? Do you need “angel investors” -- or not?
- How can you use “bait and switch” to start a cash flow-positive business and then use it to pursue a dream business?
- Is a college degree all it’s cracked up to be?
- What can you learn from working with Donald Trump?
- How can strength in numbers and teamwork help you in your personal goals?
- How does culture and ethnicity play into business today?
Join us tonight to learn about his guide to aspiring entrepreneurs, job-hunters, and regular guys and gals who just want more out of life. We’ll be taking live callers in the bottom half of the hour and sharing our Trivia winners, too!