Maroon 5 & Alicia Keys Concert Tickets Giveaway!
This post contains references to products from our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Please visit our Advertiser Disclosure to view our partners, and for additional details.
Editor's Note: The contest has ended! Congratulations to our winners Wendy (Alicia Keys), Brian (Maroon 5), and Cassandra ($50)!
Good news music fans. We’re giving away 4 tickets to upcoming Maroon 5 and Alicia Keys concerts! These concerts take place at smaller venues where you can enjoy intimate performances from your favorite artists.
The free tickets are provided by Citi exclusively to Wise Bread readers to celebrate their 25 year partnership with American Airlines. The performances are part of the Citi / AAdvantage Card Love the Journey Concert Series, and will feature each artist’s personal stories from their journey to stardom.
We are giving away 3 prize packages:
- Two tickets to Alicia Keys concert. Monday, October 15 at Avery Fisher hall at New York’s Lincoln Center.
- Two tickets to Maroon 5 concert. Friday, October 19, 2012 at The Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles.
- $50 Amazon Gift Certificate.
Please note the concert prizes do not include travel or hotel accommodations.
How To Enter
- Sign up for Wise Bread’s brand new Credit Card Deals & Freebies Newsletter in the email form below.
- After you register, check your email and confirm your registration.
That’s it. We will never send you junk mail or sell your information without your consent.
About the Credit Card Deals & Freebies Newsletter
Once every few weeks a credit card company like Citi will offer Wise Bread readers cool exclusive freebies. These deals include free concert tickets, free trips, and extra cash bonuses not available to the public. Instead of writing a post every time these deals come to us, we’ve decided to put them into a newsletter instead.
- Contest ends on 11:59 pm Pacific on Tuesday, 9/25/12.
- Winners will be randomly selected from the subscribers to Wise Bread’s new Credit Card Deals & Freebies Newsletter.
- We will email potential winners on 9/26/12 at 12pm PST. The first 3 winners to respond to my email will get to pick one of the 3 prizes, so be sure to respond to the email quickly to claim your prize!
- Full list of winners will be published on this thread before date of the first concert.
- No purchase necessary; void where prohibited. You must be a legal US resident over 18 to participate
About Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Card
The Love the Journey Concerts are held exclusively for the Citi / AAdvantage credit card customers (the only exception is if you won the tickets through Wise Bread, in which case you get in for free and don’t need to be a Citi card member).
According to Citi, this concert series is just one of the many benefits of the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select card. Other benefits include:
Editorial Note: Any opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any bank, card issuer, airline or hotel chain.