$500 Giveaway: How Do You Use Skype to Save Money on Calls?
Here at Wise Bread we love using Skype to stay in touch with our friends and family. Not only can you make free computer-to-computer calls, you can also call landlines and mobile phones either around the block or internationally, often for really low rates. Having an affordable way to stay in touch means stronger relationships and happier grandparents.
To celebrate our love of Skype, Wise Bread and Skype have teamed up to do a $500 giveaway!
- 1st Place: a $200 Visa Gift Card AND a $100 Skype Gift Card.
- 2nd Place: a $150 Visa Gift Card AND a $50 Skype Gift Card.
How To Enter
1. Mandatory Entry:
1. If you have a Skype account, skip to step 2. If you don’t have a Skype account, sign up for a free account here.
2. Enter your Skype username into the Rafflecopter entry box. If you are selected as a winner, I will notify you over email and then call or chat with you on Skype to confirm your entry. (Don’t worry, your Skype name and email are only used for entry purposes and will not be made publicly visible or sold to spammers.
2. Additional Entry:
Once you’ve completed the mandatory entry, you can double your chances of winning by adding a second entry by doing the following:
1. Leave a comment on this article answering the question “How do you use Skype to save money on calls?”
2. Confirm your entry using the Rafflecopter Widget
Terms and Conditions
- Contest will run from March 20th, 2014 at 12:00 am PST through April 16th at 12:00 am PST
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Open only to permanent legal U.S. residents 18 years or older physically residing in the fifty (50) United States of America and the District of Columbia, excluding the state of Rhode Island.
- Prizes are delivered by Wise Bread. Wise Bread is the host and administrator of this contest.
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Click here for more details.
Here is a message from our sponsor:
Sponsored by Skype - Use Skype Credit to call mobiles and landlines home and abroad at low rates.