Ask the Readers: Who is Your Online Personal Finance/Frugality Hero? (A Chance to Win $10!)
Winners update!! -- Congrats to the following winning submissions:
Is there an online blogger, columnist, or personality who has really inspired you to take charge of your finances? Do you secretly hope to meet a big-name PF writer some day? Is there just one name or blog at the top of your daily RSS feed?
Tell us who you read or like the best for a chance to win $10! It can be a long-time author, an up-and-coming money motivational speaker, or one of the writers here at Wise Bread (or any of our partner bloggers in the Money Tips Network.) Maybe it's someone we've never heard of (and should ask to guest post here in the future.) Maybe it's your depression-era, blogging Grandma!
Comment on this post or via Twitter to give us the scoop on who you really admire, and if they have a website, be sure to include it! All entries will be eligible for a chance to win one of two $10 prizes.
Those of you who aren’t familiar with the “drill,” read below for full details:
Win a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate
We're doing two giveaways -- one for random comments, and another one for a random tweets.
How to Enter:
- Post your answer in the comments below, or
- Tweet your answer. Include both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" in your tweet so we'll see it and count it.
If you're inspired to write a whole blog post, please link to it in the comments or tweet it.
At the end of the drawing, we'll update this post to include (and link to) all of your helpful responses.
- Contest ends Thursday, August 6th at 11:59am CST. Winners will be announced after August 6th on the original post and via Twitter. Winners will also be contacted via email and Twitter Direct Message.
- You can enter both drawings -- once by leaving a comment and once by tweeting.
- Only tweets that contain both "@wisebread" and "#WBAsk" will be entered. (Otherwise, we won't see it.)
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.