Getting it Done at Dollar Tree
While dollar-priced retail chains are nothing new, the Dollar Tree stores in particular have caught my attention as having a few categories of coolness. So what do I find there that I can't necessarily put my hands on at some of the other stores? Read on.
- Crafting supplies, including glass pebbles and river rocks to create your own spa candles or table-scapes.
- Children's art materials to celebrate creativity in your home, classroom, or homeschooling environment. We're talking paint brushes, craft sticks, colored art foam, pipe cleaners and more.
- Square storage baskets with handles. I found these in fun colors and a size that is actually conducive to storing things in an organized fashion. Great for organizing your shelving or pantry.
- Very affordable manicure items. OK, so the selection isn't going to rival Sally's Beauty Supply. But there are still a fair number of decent quality cheapies to help you create that at home spa bathroom affordably.
- Various sizes of affordable scrub brushes (including bottle brushes for any canning jars you use to store leftovers) for easy housework hacking.
- Dirt cheap personal care products, including Pepsodent and triple antibiotic ointments. (Remember, this brand of toothpaste scored well on the EWG toxicity scale. Here's the article, for your reference.)
- Decent gift wrapping supplies. If you weren't able or interested to stock up on this stuff during post season sales you can easily get the gift wrapping job done at this store throughout the year.
Got another great bargain idea you can pull off at the Dollar Tree? Clue us in with a comment post!