FREE 2GB iPod Shuffle from Compass Bank
Key Bank clearly did very well from their iPod promotion, because Compass Bank is now running almost the exact same deal. With Compass though it's a very cool 2GB iPod Shuffle, and it's free to new customers.
There are a few stipulations (aren't there always?) but they're reasonable. Here's the lowdown on the deal:
Update: MOST IMPORTANT (thanks Bloggrrl):
You must register BEFORE opening a Compass Build-to-Order Free Checking Account online. To ensure timely delivery of email to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your trusted email senders list.)
- It's for NEW Compass Bank customers only
- You need to open the Compass Build-To-Order FREE Checking
- You must not have received any promo gifts from Compass in the last 12 months
- You have to be over 18 (19 in Alabama)
- You need to make a $25 deposit (which you can always get back later)
- You have to apply for your Shuffle within 30 days of opening the account
- You pay for shipping ($9.95)
- Only for residents of Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Texas.
- Offer available online only through 06/30/2008. So, hurry!
You can read the full details of the deal here , but trust me when I say I did it a few years ago with Key Bank and it was well worth it. I got the Nano for a $50 deposit and it's been terrific. Brand new, not a refurb, quickly shipped to me and the checking account is great. And as I have a Compass Bank free checking account, too, I can also tell you I'm very happy with that one.
May the music be with you.
Disclaimer: The links and mentions on this site may be affiliate links. But they do not affect the actual opinions and recommendations of the authors.
Wise Bread is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.